Range of therapies
Wish to have children
The possibilities of TCM treatment for a couple with the wish to have children cover supporting a natural pregnancy to accompanying artificial reproductive technics.
If biomedical reproductive medicine is combined with specialised TCM-treatments, the probability to conceive rises. Besides interdisciplinary cooperation, respectful interaction and a clear and understandable communication are important preconditions for the success and well-being of a pair.
Following diagnoses can be efficiently supported through pharmaceutical therapy and acupuncture:
For the woman
- Unexplained female infertility
- Accompaniment of intrauterine insemination, IUI
- Accompaniment of In-vitro-fertilization, IVF cycles
- Accompaniment of intracytoplasmic sperm injections, ICSI cycles
- Premature ovarian insufficiency | bad ovarian reserve
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome, PCOS
- Repeated miscarriages
- LUF-syndrome (luteinised unruptured follicle-syndrome)
For the man
- Unexplained male infertility
- Bad sperm quality (oligoasthenoteratozoospermia, OAT)
- Erectile disfunction, not organic cause
Cooperation with fertisuisse – Center for fertility treatment
In the center for fertility treatment fertisuisse, couples with the unfulfilled wish for children, get supervised through medical specialists and reproductive medicine. Very often, the cause for childlessness can be found and various therapies are available if wanted. The, through the examinations gained knowledge and the personal exchange with fertisuisse’s medical team, enable a holistic understanding of the pair, more precise TCM-diagnoses and logically a precise TCM-therapy. As a result, two medical systems complement each other optimally, resulting in better treatment results. Furthermore, the work with the pairs in the premises of fertisuisse, with the wish for children, enables me to closely accompany the pairs. This way not only the chances of a successful therapy optimize, but it can simultaneously relieve fears, insecurities or stress that can appear during a child wish therapy.